Riunite’s Patriotic Bottle – Available Nationwide for July 4th Weekend

Wal-Mart 4262- The Villages 130 cases- Chuck MyersGet ready for a fun-filled July 4th celebration with friends, family, and all your outdoor entertaining essentials, including the right wine to serve.

Lower in alcohol and served chilled, Riunite Lambrusco is a soft lively red wine and makes an ideal pair for casual Independence Day fare, such as barbecue, hamburgers, and hotdogs.

Just in time for the summer, retail outlets nationwide are featuring a new, limited-edition Riunite Lambrusco bottle, adorned with stars, strips, and soaring jets, perfect for the holiday weekend. Additionally, Riunite is donating $1 of every bottle sold this summer (through the end of July) to raising awareness of a great cause, the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS), a nonprofit assisting families of fallen military service members.

See below for sample displays at retail locations around the country.

Happy July 4th weekend – and a special thank you to our service men, women, and their families.

Share this post:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • email
  • LinkedIn
  • Tumblr

Comments

  1. Jennifer Essad says:

    this is amazing to see, thanks for supporting our Country, the USA – enjoy a safe and happy 4th of July

Speak Your Mind

*